Bonds & Desposits


Rental/Tenancy Deposit

When renting a property from a private landlord you will normally be required to pay a landlord to protect them against loss of rent and/or property damage during your tenancy. Your landlord should put your deposit in a protected scheme examples and links to some of these schemes are listed below. If you do not have a deposit then you may be eligible for help under the Bond Scheme. 

Deposit protection schemes and more information:

Bond Scheme

The Flintshire Bond Scheme can help people who cannot afford the deposit when trying to rent a property through private landlords. It can assist applicants with a non-cash deposit, completion of housing benefit forms and advise on tenancy related issues. 

More information about the Flintshire Bond Scheme>